Account Executive – UK Lead
- Job Ref: 4781
- Location: UK, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Do you have a startup and entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have experience in a technology startup?
If you are willing to work in a startup environment, this is your place, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing early stage startup as a #1 Inside Sales Executive.
Our client – a revolutionary Information Technology and Services company focus on AI and machine learning is looking to build his first Sales Team and is looking for the #1 Inside Sales Executive.
Reports To: CEO
Working From: Home & sales territory
Sales Territory: UK based
Hours of work: Flexible as required
The successful candidate will take over responsibility for managing this sales territory and further develop sales of the company’s own brand. The candidate will be closing deals and will manage the matrix around sales and will be looking into a new sales process.
Candidates should have an on the road proven track record in delivering stretching sales targets, and will be someone who is able to take initiative.
What you will be doing:
- Be outgoing, confident, and have a strong entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to grow with the company
- Have ample room to grow and become a leader in the company
- Work directly with the senior management team
- Have a real-impact on the future of the company
You would be a fit for this role if you have:
• 4 + years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company
• A track record of top performance and previous experience in working with enterprise sales
• An ability to adapt quickly in a high-growth start-up environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter mentality
It would also be beneficial (but not required) if you have:
• Some start-up experience
• Experience in organisation / monitoring of a sales process and pipeline
• Experience in directly working with, and presenting to, customers
• A strong interest in technology and an ability to grasp and explain technical concepts