Account Executive (German speaking)
- Job Ref: 3727
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Account Executive (German speaking market)
Our client is a fast-growing and innovative American software company that develops a SaaS translation and localisation solution that helps ambitious brands access more markets, deliver better experiences, and build stronger relationships with their customers by allowing companies to quickly and cost-effectively localize their websites, apps, and documents with minimal IT involvement.
They are currently expanding their EMEA Sales Team and looking for an ambitious and determined Account Executive to manage and grow direct sales within the German speaking market.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle within your territory.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
- Build and manage a consistent sales pipeline within your territory.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualification, demos, proposals, negotiation and closing.
- Build a maintain successful customer relationships.
- Be a product expert and become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- 2-4 years of experience selling tech solutions (SaaS even better!)
- Experience managing the full sales cycle
- Experience selling to business and IT professionals/users
- Excellent oral and written communication skills + presentation skills
- Self-motivated, well-organised and able to work in a fast-paced but fun environment!
- Willingness to travel (25% of time approx.)
- Fluent in German
This role with suit an ambitious, focused and competitive individual who likes challenges and is committed to developing their tech sales career!
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and will send your CV, we are looking forward to speaking with you!