- Job Ref: 6116
- Location: New York, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Options Technology are seeking a client-facing Account Executive to manage and develop clients in the New York area.
- Become a solution partner and trusted advisor to clients
- Planning key activities conducive to account management
- Help maintain the client relationship and trust
- Expanding existing client relationships tosell additional solutions and services
- Develop new sales leads, prospecting for new consulting professional services engagements
- Qualification and follow-up of sales leads developed through the Options marketing function
- Preparation of proposals and technical Scopes of Work(SOW)
- Travel required
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably business, tech or engineering
- 2-5 years of account management and/or relationship management,
- Customer Service B2B environment, relationship building, technical/engineering preferred
- Experience in the following: Salesforce, Confluence and JIRA.
- Professional, positive, proactive, quality-focused attitude
- Attention to detail
- Desire to help people
- - -
Developing and engaging our people is a strategic priority for our business. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to Options’ future growth and success. As part of an international team, you will travel the world whilst working and learning from our experts in New York, Singapore, New Zealand and Belfast. Working for Options will give you
access to world class technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
Private health care
Excellent maternity & paternity benefits.