2nd Level Support/Team Lead
- Job Ref: 4667
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
The Client Services Lead will provide oversight and line manage of Client Services Analysts within or across offices, while providing the responsibilities of a Client Service Analyst as needed. The role is customer service-oriented, focused on being proactive in anticipating and resolving technology issues and requirements staff may experience within our office and/or using the technology services provided by Digital technology, while maximizing efficient use of computing resources. This is a Level 2 support role in a typical IT support infrastructure. The number of Client Services Lead roles will be based on the number of Client Services Analysts in a region, also taking into consideration geographic locations.
- Primary contact with office leadership
- Scheduling system outages
- Supporting special events / AV/VC events
- Office Communications
- Coordinating and arranging office training for technology systems
- Software Compliance
- Following up and ensuring that local office software versions are current and compliant
- Ensuring that rollouts are completed in accordance with project timelines
- Forecasting of technology requirements for local office (includes laptop upgrades)
- Responding to and resolving Service Desk Incidents within the agreed SLA
- Responsible for local Server Room/Comms Rooms/Data Centre.
- Includes coordinating contractor works
- Scheduling System upgrades
- Working with Service Teams to schedule upgrades
- Responding to monitoring alerts
- Any contractor works relating to server/comms rooms
- Laptop builds / upgrades
- Liaising with local contractors e.g. AV / VC contractors for installation of office systems
- Responding to local security incidents
- Line Management of Client Services Analysts within or across offices in their region.
· Work with Regional Client Services Lead on resourcing, planning, budgets, etc. for client services needs within and across offices of responsibility.
· Ensure Client Services Analysts under their management follow ITIL / Service Management policies and procedures agreed to by Regional IT leads and Live Services team.
· Escalation point to leads within Technology Services, Development Services and / or Strategic Partnership as needed.
· Assist in office and Project office technology needs – installs, moves, changes, etc. that involve staff requirements and infrastructure needs in conjunction with other DT service teams.
· Problem solve to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations associated with hardware (PCs, MACs, mobile, etc.), software (IT and Technical), and services (video conferencing, remote access, etc.,) used by staff; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature. When appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate DT staff members.
· Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
· Respond to, document and resolve service tickets in a timely manner according to an agreed service level.
· Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions.
- Assist in all communication and training needs for technology solutions being introduced into an office by DT.
- Personal Computing (HP, Macintosh, etc.).
- Mobile Computing (iPhone, iPad, Samsung etc. as outlined by office / regional policy.
- Microsoft Windows Operating System, Macintosh OSx (limited).
- Microsoft Office 365 and associated services (i.e. OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, etc.).
- Video Conferencing hardware / software based on global standards.
- Office Printers / Copiers as outlined by office / regional policy.
- Supervisor of Client Services Analyst(s) within and/or across our offices.
· Responsible to ensure defined service levels and requests are addressed in a timely manner within each office providing oversight in.
- Escalates to Regional Client Services Lead as required
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field and prior experience working in a professional services organization
- Substantial experience working in a regional / global organization providing desktop support services in a Microsoft environment (i.e. Windows, Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Anti-virus, Remote Access, etc.) while managing team(s) responsible for desktop / mobile support function.
- Familiarity to technical software solutions from Autodesk, Bentley, Trimble, etc. are a plus
- Familiarity to software solutions from Adobe, Bluebeam, Cisco, Symantec, etc. are a plus
- Familiarity with IOS and Android mobile devices and Mobile Device Management tools
- Experience using a Ticketing system like ServiceNow
- Collaborative, consultative and effective in a consensus-based decision-making culture.
- High energy, motivated, open-minded and willing to embrace innovation and new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative to work and develop holistic solutions
- Continually exercises critical thought and judgment to determine the most appropriate action
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with representatives from various organizational offices and levels.
- Track record of success in team environments.
- Strong attention to details.
- Foster the potential and development of staff to enrich their experience in DT and help with their career plans. Provide clear coaching, guidance, feedback and assistance as needed.
- Substantial level of experience assisting clients with their technology related needs,
- providing technical oversight for 6-10 Client Services Analysts or responsible for satellite offices
- supporting up to 2500 business staff,
- Solves more complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions, takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Provides guidance to own team on technical issues